Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future.Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries.
We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliverbetter, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
Who you'll work with:
You will be part of Bain’s Global Legal Department, a truly global team with attorneysin Atlanta, Boston, Dubai, Jakarta, London, Milan, Munich, Moscow, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. The Global Legal Department works closely together and is focused on maintaining the highest possible client-service standards with both internal and external clients.
Where you'll fit within the team:
Based in Bain’s Munich or London office, you will support Bain’s Global Legal Department in reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal contracts.Bain’s legal team is the central function ensuring a smooth contracting process with our clients and vendors to support our business. We are also the go-to group for any legal and compliance question. All Bain lawyers interact directly with our consulting staff and clients in negotiating contracts and supporting the business.
Review, draft and negotiate legal contracts including:
- consulting engagement agreements
- confidentiality agreements
- vendor contracts
- various other types of agreements
- Directly negotiate and/or support the negotiation of an agreement acceptable to Bain
- Communicate your assessment of the legal issues in an agreement to internal clients and/or one or more of the senior lawyers on Bain’s legal team in a clearand concise manner
- Coordinate review and comments by other departments
- Review and prepare RFP responses
- Support other members of Bain’s legal team on special projects
- European qualified lawyer with up to 4 years’ experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating business contracts in a law firm or in-house setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, additional languages are a plus, but not required
- Strong legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Highly-developed organizational skills and be articulate, detail oriented and hard working
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in servicing global clients is a plus
Please apply for this job here: https://csscareers-bain.icims.com/jobs/4715/contracts-counsel/job