Zur Verstärkung unserer Zertifizierungs- und Rechtsabteilung in Köln suchen wir ab sofort eine/n Wirtschaftsjurist (m/w) United Kingdom.
You will be the expert when it comes to the certification of British online shops. You will not only keep up to date with changes in the core areas of English law, but also ensure that you pass on this information internally. To this end, you will develop our audit documents in cooperation with the department manager and our English partner office. You will act as the contact person for our English service providers and represent Trusted Shops at international trade fairs as a competent point of contact for legal issues. In addition to these tasks, you will also carry out the evaluation of British online shops, create individual audit reports and answer the questions of our UK clients regarding the certification process.
- successfully completed degree with the focus on UK law (e.g. Bachelor of Law / Master of Law)
- excellent knowledge in the relevant fields of law pertaining to the British online market (distance selling act, e-commerce law, general consumer protection law, laws with respect to general terms and conditions of business, data privacy laws, competition law)
- mother-tongue level English
- knowledge of German and additional languages an advantage
- a passion for the Internet and e-commerce
- excellent communication skills
- quick intellectual grasp
- willingness to travel
Are you familiar with English online shops and the particularities of the British market? Are you someone who seeks challenges and is not afraid to take on responsibility? Are you looking for a hands-on role? Do you take a structured approach to projects? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Are you interested? Please send your full application in PDF format, stating your salary expectation and the reference number WJUK111129ts, to:
Dr. Carsten Foehlisch jobs [at] trustedshops.com
We look forward to receiving your application!